Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Two Years Together


Tonight marked two years since Alysa and I partnered in Second Life. That's an eternity in SL! And it has been a great two years. Of course, like any "couple" we have had our down moments, but they are always cast aside with the realization of what awesome virtual friends we are.

A little over two years ago, on New Years Eve, we spent a long night together in Second Life. First, seeing a live music show with Sojurn Rossini, then we _______, and then we rang in her new year, and then we ______, and then we rang in my new year... I'll leave you to fill in the blanks. It was the most memorable time I have had in Second Life, before or since. For me, it was the night that led to our partnership less than a week later.


So, when I saw that Sojurn Rossini was playing in SL on our "anniversary", I thought it was perfect! Except..... he canceled.

So we ended up some other place, listening to some other performer. We danced, and chatted, and listened to music. It wasn't what I planned, but it was a nice evening with my partner.

After two years, I still love you, Alysa. Thanks for being here for me!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the two of you. Indeed 2 years is very long, and I wish you many more years.

    Oh, and the blanks-to-be-filed-in are of course "talked".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thanks for making the post Shye. Saves me writing!

    See you in SL sweet.

    ReplyDelete