Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beach party at Blacklist

This night, well it was night for me, we had our first beach party since we got this new build. And now we officially sort of opened the beach and placed it hopefully on the map.

The party was a good success and i was very happy that Lectra decided to DJ as i love all the oldies she play. Most songs i can almost sing along. After Lectra, Yoshi took over. She has always a good set and she is a great musician in her own field. We from Blacklist are so lucky that she does live sets now and then, she's awesome.

The party went really well, lots of chatting, jokes, funny contests. I'm not a real fan of beaches and even less in Second Life as it's always so cheapish, if you get what i mean. I did slacked a bit on the decoration but we really lacked time and seeing i am not that super enthusiastic with beach parties... But for a next one i do got some new ideas thanks to Angeli.


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the party a lot, and I am glad Lectra is back at the turntables after her sabbatical. It is surprising how many spots at Cataclysm I do not know. Essentially I spent most of my time there at the bar or at the pool. I drove a scooter around a while back (and glamorously crashed it) - I should do some by-foot exploring too.

    Even though it may sound cheesy, I love the place you created and it has very much become some kind of second home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter.

    We've made a lot of nice places you can stumble across while exploring, and you may find some nice quiet spots to hang out! Have a look around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such compliments are great Peter!

    ...and i love cheese..

    ^^

    ReplyDelete