Saturday, October 10, 2009

Settling In


Well, the blog is only a few hours old.  Still kicking the tires, so to speak.  I've spent some time adjusting things, adding things... we'll see what Alysa thinks when she awakes.  

In the meantime... she showed you her bum, it's only fair I show you mine.  Here's an old photo. I promise, I've not put on a ton of weight since this was taken. You should know, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.  Alysa frequently reminds me of that.  

One could see it as practicality.  Think of all the Linden Dollars I can save without having to update my wardrobe all the time!  And the time saved by not shopping or contemplating what to wear!  And not needing to re-sort my inventory after every shopping trip!

Anyway... we'll probably update with pictures of our Halloween decorations in the sim, soon.  We did a lot of work today, but still have miles to go.

Until then...

1 comment: